MBA or Master of Business Administration is a two-year degree program that is offered under various streams. Although there is an abundance of different specializations, these fantastic four have always stayed on the top of the list: MBA in Human Resource, MBA in Information Technology, MBA in Finance and an MBA in Marketing.
Out of these, the best can be chosen by knowing about the degree: Before picking any stream, make sure to know the nitty-gritty of it. The streams under MBA have been mentioned above and here we’ll discuss them:
- Human Resource: As the name implies, this degree is more about recruiting, training the employees and keeping a check on their activities hence, the name Human Resource Management.
- Opportunities: MBA graduates can work in the different sections under HRM which include Compensation Manager, Generalist, Manager of Employee Relations, Director of Staff, Placement Manager, Technical Recruiter, Training and Relations Manager, Organizational Consultant, etc.
- MBA in Information Technology offers you jobs in the Chief Technical Officer, Information Technology Director, etc in coveted IT companies. The top managerial positions can be bagged by completing this degree.
- MBA in Marketing: After completing this degree, students can become Sales Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, etc. The main aim of this degree is to instill a knack for promoting the product/service/idea.
- MBA in Finance: The name says it all. Under this degree, students are made acquainted with the management of Finance of an organization. Finance managers, executives, etc, are made with this degree.
Likewise, you need to search for all other streams as well and the one which matches your interests should become your choice. But you need to keep one thing in mind: Choose whichever stream you wish but make sure to have the best MBA College in India on your side.
Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran is one such college that offers all of the four streams under its curriculum and it does provide a healthy nurturing environment. So, students can choose this college to pursue a degree.